- The purpose of this training course is to provide delegates with the skills, knowledge and requirements about conducting management system audits.
- On successful completion delegates will have learned about the principles, processes and techniques for effective planning, conducting and reporting audits.
- Delegates will receive a training certificate after attending this training course.
This course is for:
- Organisations that are certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 and/or ISO 45001.
- Personnel who need to conduct management system audits.
- Management system consultants.
- All of our online courses are presented in English.
This course covers:
- ISO Standards – overview
- Audit requirements (internal, 2nd and 3rd party audits)
- Auditor skills and attributes
- Planning and preparation
- Conducting the audit
- Reports and Non-conformance
|Online||20 September 2022||£295+VAT||Book Now|
|Barnsley||16 November 2022||£395+VAT||Book Now|
Download the course brochure