- The purpose of this training course is to provide delegates with knowledge about the requirements of ISO 27001:2013 (including Annex A and ISO 27002:2017).
- On successful completion delegates will have learned about the basic requirements of ISO 27001, the core elements of Annex A (and ISO 27002), conducting ISMS audits and planning for certification
- Delegates will receive a training certificate after attending this training course.
This course is for
- Organisations that need to achieve ISO 27001 certification
- Individuals who are leading implementation projects to achieve certification
- Personnel who need to have an understanding of ISO 27001 requirements
- Management system consultants
- Anyone who wishes to increase their knowledge of information security management system standards and good practice
- All of our online courses are presented in English.
This course covers
- ISO 27001 structure and general requirements
- Context and leadership
- Risk and preparing a statement of applicability
- Operational controls (Annex A and ISO 27002)
- Certification requirements
- 2 days
- Includes pre-course work
|Online||18th to 19th May 2021||£310 + VAT||Book Now|
|Online||23rd to 24th Nov 2021||£310 + VAT||Book Now|
Download the course brochure